Sunday, September 30, 2007

Creativity in Cooking

Living in a townhouse this year, without a campus meal plan, I have begun to cook many of my meals. However, I have a very interesting selection of items in my fridge, freezer and cupboard. From this I've found I have to be very creative to make a good meal, even more creativity to make it appetizing.
I am impressed with chefs who can creative an unconventional dish. I once had a pasta dish containing only long macaroni noodles, olive oil, feta cheese and cinnamon. The combination was revolutionary. And I am a little proud of myself for choosing it as my entree.
I also looooove to watch the food channel's network challenges for extreme cakes, as well as Ace Of Cakes. I cannot believe the concepts they come up with. It is really hard to believe that its a cake at all. Take a look at this one, it won a wedding cake competition and $10,000. My favorite is when they have to represent disney characters. AMAZING

No comments: