Saturday, September 29, 2007

Watch your dogs! I'll watch ur dogs here!

So tailgating (or excuse me, boulevard-ing) today before the UTEP game, I was overwhelmed with the amount of people who brought dogs. What do they do with them before the game? With parking being such a huge issue I doubt they drove them home quickly. And I saw most dogs out and about up until people were heading over to the stadium. Do people only tailgate then so they can bring their dog home? I guess its not that big of a deal to only tailgate, that's what I did today.
I think it would be a profitable and helpful business to start a doggie daycare at the football games. Like how Ikea has childcare right at the entrance. Except u would pay maybe $20 to leave your dog. Why not?
We yell out like ball park hotdog men, "Watch your dogs! I'll watch ur dogs here!"

No comments: