Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Doodle on Dude









Do you ever doodle in your notes? I love to abstract doodle. Some people claim that doodling helps them concentrate. That is not the case for me however. I get engrossed in my doodles. Every new press of the ink must contribute in a needed fashion to the image.
Every shift that I work at Jimmy John's I doodle something different to signify that the cup belongs to me. Over the summer I would ask my coworkers what they saw in the abstract shape. One brought about a different response from everyone. They saw a speaker, a jelly fish, wind blowing through an open door, a potted vine plant, and a sneeze.

Of course when it is football season, the subject matter tends to be less abstract... here is my cup from Sunday's shift. DAA BEARS

No comments: