Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Creative Outlets





I thought I would share some of my photography. Through high school it was one of my creative outlets. I thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of it. Most of these photos are from a project I did focusing on the creative space. Others are portraits, and some are from Chicago. Plus, there is one of me with 5 sets of arms!!! Way to go light tricks....!
Here is a link to all the photos I scanned and uploaded, please excuse the condition of some. They've become a bit scratched and dusty. But don't worry either, the best prints are still safe at home.
http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee52/CarynNotIncluded/

Creative outlets are very important to me. Oddly enough, I tend to dabble with strange expressions to somehow keeps me sane. One of the most difficult changes I've had to go through to transition to college is losing dance as a focus in my life. I've danced since I was only 5 years old. I've been trained in nearly every style you could name, all except tap. I won every award fathomable for dancers in HS. But I was definitely not built to dance as a profession. However, I would choreograph as a profession in a heart beat. But, its very difficult to get the proper credentials without majoring in dance.
So now my creative outlet will be focused on creative advertising. I look forward to the journey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I REALLY like these! : )