Thursday, November 29, 2007

2 Girls One Cup.... WTF


Well, there is a giant uproar about this clip "2 Girls, One Cup." I was nearly forced to watch it, then thankfully I was able to leave the room. Still, I didn't know what it was all about. Then my sister sent me this link of a Grandmother watching the video. I went to you tube, debating whether this is something I could bare to see. And when I searched for 2 Girls One Cup, there were pages and pages of video submissions of people who video recorded their own reactions when they first saw it. Before I actually committed myself to any horrible sights, I thought of the helpful tool Urbandictionary.com. So I looked it up there, and after I found out what the video was about, I couldn't believe it. And people watch this?!!? Really now, what the hell? It's really awful how far people have to go to create an uproar on the internet community any more. I might sound like a grandmother in saying this, but I remember when the Mia Hee video with an over weight teenage guy dancing to a song in a different language was all we talked about. But now we have this subject matter?! It's just really repulsive.

No comments: