Monday, December 3, 2007

one last post!

Over Thanksgiving I was playing Malarky with my brother and others over for the holiday. I had never played it before, it was a very interesting game. The concept is that a question is asked to all the players, such as, "Why is there both dark and light meat in only turkeys and chickens, but not in other fowl?" Then cards are past out and one player has the real answer, while everyone else has to make up whatever they can think of. After all explinations are given, all the players vote for who was right.

I was personally very impressed with how creative the answers were. People drew from all knooks and crannies in their brians to pull out any related fact to reinforce their proposed reason.

I only voted for the real answer about 70% of the time, which is an attest to how creative the answers were.

No comments: