Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Southwest Rap It To Me!

Watch Rapping Flight Attendant and more funny videos on CollegeHumor


First I'd like to say that my favorite part is the end when an adult white male throws up "west side" signs as a sign that he approves of this new hip-hop flight instructions- that could stand on its own as entertainment. I like how even the reluctant people end up clapping along and enjoying it. I fly enough that I feel comfortable zoning out that same pre-flight speech. I'm pretty sure that nobody attempted to zone this one out. I would love for them to continue to support things like this, especially since I fly primarily southwest.
Perhaps even professors can embrace this technique... I would love to walk away from class reciting a rap about the marketing mix.

No comments: